RSS

.ummi loves cooking.

when ummi at home,ummi's e'day routine is cooking..fulltime housewife during holiday aite?hehe until july next year..then I will be a working mum n at d same time have d reponsibility as a housewife..challenging or not..just wait n see..
beside cooking for breakfast..lunch n dinner..I also cook for my lovely son..I love cooking..n become more excited to cook for people who loves to eat my cooking..iman quite fussy about food..haha like his ummi..he refused when i made banana puree n gave it to him..he just close his mouth n ignore when i want to feed him..not all food he'll accept easily..feel happy n relief when i see his smile when i feed him my homemade rice cereal..

taraaa..iman's food..

rice + anchovies + spinach + carot + potatoes = yummy..(iman likes it)


i put them into small containers n keep them in d cold storage..stock for one week or less..



this 'dadih' specially made to dearly hubby..he loves to eat those kind of food(dadih/agar2)


kehkeh dadih segera je pun..overla pulak..xkesah..i loves to cook for my love ones..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Muhammad Iman Aisy Fudhail
Nurul Iman Aisya Irdina
Copyright 2010 Iman Inspirasi Ummi. Designed by : EZwpthemes.
Blogger Template Brought to you by Anshul